Knoxville, United States
Knoxville is a city located on the Tennessee River in eastern Tennessee. Knoxville is blessed by an abundance of beautiful surrounding landmarks like the gorgeous Great Smoky Mountains, the Tennessee River. This city offers museums, history centers, parks, theaters as well as a range of historical buildings and monuments.
Places to visit-
- World's Fair Park- It is the ideal place in Knoxville to spend time outdoors and one of the top Knoxville attractions.
- East Tennessee History Center- Here a lot of educational programs and events showcase the rich history of East Tennessee.
- Knoxville Zoo- This zoo contains more than 900 animals from all over the world including many endangered and threatened animals.
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture- The museum displays the historical and artistic past of Tennessee.
- Tennessee Theatre- It is used for many special events, big parties, and even weddings.
- Ijams Nature Center- It is a must visit place for Nature lovers.
- Blount Mansion
- Clarence Brown Theatre- It features educational programs and school performances.
- Market Square Farmers' Market- It is designed to develop mutually beneficial relationships between the community and farmers.
- Bijou Theatre- It is the fourth oldest building in Knoxville.
- The Muse Knoxville- Kids of all ages should visit the Muse Knoxville.
- Old City- It offers excellent restaurants, coffee houses, and art galleries.
- Thompson - Boling Arena- It hosts a variety of entertaining events that include concerts, conventions and NBA exhibition games.
Where to stay?
- Holiday Inn World's Fair Park- It is located near Market Square and contains 286 guestrooms and suites.
- Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House-It provides non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi.
- Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd- It offers quick & easy access to downtown Knoxville and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.